Friday, March 4, 2016

                                                             Hunting and Fishing

      If you are going to hunt and fish the first thing you have to love is the outdoors and the wildlife. My favorite thing to do is fish because it is exciting and because when you catch a fish with a rod and reel it's like a game. You have to have patience with it because you can't just expect to catch a fish right when you throw the bait or the lure into the water. You have to try different places where you think the fish might be or where the most activity is.
   Now we are going to talk about hunting. Hunting is like a waiting game, ] you never know what     you're going to find when your hunting most of the time. Where I hunt I find deer, turkeys, bunnies, squirrels, birds, racoons, possums, and snakes. Where I used to live, I went to my Pop's land. I had to bring a gun anywhere I went because on the land there was so much wildlife and poisonous snakes and hogs. This deer season I killed a buck and two does. The number one thing you have to have in hunting is patience, because the animal can come whenever it wants and you can't just make it come out. You have to wait on it to kill it because if you get frustrated, you get aggravated and don't want to hunt. Sometimes when I'm either hunting or fishing I get sometimes upset when I don't see or catch anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment