Thursday, April 7, 2016

                         Out fishing on a sunny day

              The best time to go fishing is when it is sunny. When it is sunny you don't have to wear long sleeve shirts because its so hot .When I go fishing when it is very pretty outside I feel very relaxed and calm because I don't have to worry about it being cold or putting on lots of clothes. When it's hot and a good day to be fishing I just put on some shorts, shirt, flip flops and a hat.When it is usually sunny and I'm fishing I usually get my cousin to come out and fish with me.

      When I go fishing on a sunny day I usually wake up around 9:00 or 9:30. I eat breakfast then get my tackle together and head out to the pond. I usually go alone fishing but when I want someone to go fishing with me they usually go unless they already have plans.Usually my cousin or either my grandpa goes fishing with me.I always have fun when it's sunny but everyday is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment